It is a great pleasure to announce the Call for Abstracts of the 9th European Working Memory Symposium (EWOMS-9).
The deadline for Abstract submission has been EXTENDED to 1st March 2018 (before midnight). Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered. If you have any problems with the registration please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The topic of EWOMS-9 is “Working Memory and Learning”, encouraging multidisciplinary approaches of working memory research. The number of attendees is limited to 60 participants. Submissions from all working memory research areas are welcome. However, submissions pertinent to the conference topic will be given priority, if the limit of the number of submissions is exceeded.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Before beginning the submission process, please register in the designated area below (direct link).
- Check your email and click on the link to change your password.
- Go back to the submission page and log in.
- Click on “New Abstract” to create an abstract submission.
- Abstract Information: Enter the title and the abstract in the designated areas. Abstracts for talks or posters should not exceed 250 words. Note that the word count system is not precise. Please be sure not to exceed the given word limit.
- Event Information: Select the topic of your abstract.
- Author Information: Insert name and surname, email address and affiliation of each author, beginning from the presenting author, followed by the co-authors if present.
- Presenter Information: Insert name and surname, email address and presenter preference. For your submission you can chose between oral or poster presentation, and no preference.
- Attachments: If you are a student, please attach a document which certifies your student status.
Submit: Click on “submit” to send your abstract. You can make changes to your abstract until 1st March 2018.